We protect member personal information based on the provisions below.
"Personal Information" means any information inputted by a member that may be used to identify a member, including name, birth date, address, email address, user ID, password, telephone numbers and credit card information. Members freely and voluntarily register their personal information with HEC Global, Inc..
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information gathered from members for purposes other than the purpose of providing this product and associated services. These additional purposes are set forth below, and we will not otherwise use members' personal information:
1. To introduce this company's products or services to the member;
2. To ask members to provide their opinions or thoughts regarding this company's products and services; and
3. To create statistical material grouped according to each attribute of members (age, address, etc.).
Disclosure to Third Party
This company will not provide, disclose, etc. personal information gathered from members to a third party except when any of the following cases applies:
1. When the member's consent/agreement has been obtained in advance;
2. When the personal information is disclosed/provided within the necessary limit in relation to this product and associated services to another company, or the like, which has entered into an agreement regarding confidentiality with this company in advance; and
3. When disclosure/provision of the personal information is otherwise necessary due to laws and ordinances, or the like.
Management of Personal Information
This company will require another company, or the like (mentioned in item 2 of the preceding section), to whom this company discloses a member's personal information, to appropriately manage the member's personal information in the same manner as this company does.
This company will appropriately and strictly manage personal information gathered from members and will adopt preventative measures and safeguards so that unauthorized access to member personal information â€“ and loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, and the like of member information â€“ does not occur.
Gathering of Statistics on Clicks of Members Who Visited Websites HEC Global, Inc. Offers
When a member visits the HEC Global, Inc. portal site and a partner site's URL, our system may automatically gather and analyze clicks and actions taken by each member.
Our website utilizes so-called "cookies" which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Therefore, cookies enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. Our sites are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, some advanced and customized features will not be available to you.
Links to Other Websites
This company will observe the laws, ordinances and other standards regarding protection of personal information.